Monday, March 12, 2007

Beginning, Again

I have been gratified by both writing for and being read at my blog, "Crip Chronicles". I also attempted to begin other blogs to address my other interests -- historical fiction, pop culture, etc. Those efforts, however, didn't really feel right.

So, another try at a forum for broader observations of the world around me. On the one hand, I cannot help but view the world through a disability lens -- on the other, I have thoughts and views of things that are not related to disability issues, except perhaps, in the most tangental way.

Here you will find essays, reviews, and the occasional rant -- that doesn't necessarily fit under the Crip Chronicles heading...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As claimed by Stanford Medical, It is indeed the one and ONLY reason this country's women live 10 years longer and weigh on average 42 pounds lighter than we do.

(And by the way, it is not about genetics or some secret exercise and EVERYTHING to "how" they eat.)

BTW, What I said is "HOW", and not "what"...

Click this link to see if this little quiz can help you decipher your real weight loss possibilities